Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Kind of Sad, Really.

We went to the Greyhound races today at Wimbledon. It was cool to be there, but I really was just sad because of the dogs. It's always sad. But what can you do, I guess. I bet four times and I won once .. on a dog named Westard Lord or .. something West___ Lord. I liked it. And it won. Woo hoo! I won 3 pound 60! Which means I almost won what I bet (I bet four pounds). I was glad to just win once, though. Anna had a lot of luck, though. She won like 14 pounds. Pretty cool.

What else .. uhmm .. hm. Oh, I'm STARVING right now. I could eat a horse. Haha. "I'm so hungry I could ride a horse. (pause) I don't get it. I could ride it to the store, I guess." Name what that's from and you win a cookie. Or something. Oy. Talking about cookies makes me hungry. I need to go get some food. Maybe I'll drag Sally down with me to the convenience store off High Street Ken. Hmm .. or maybe just some chips (or crisps, rather) from the vending machine. No, I need real food. I ate like .. five little potato slices for dinner cause I had to go with Sally to PC World to get headphones. Stupid iPod earbuds.

Tomorrow, we're meeting at the Covent Garden Tube Stop and we're going to the Theatre Museum. And then on Thursday, we're going to the Globe Museum. I'm very excited! I've wanted to go to the Globe since .. forever. Yes. As long as there has been a world, when I was just a pre-natal entity, I wanted to go to the Globe. Good thing someone came around and built it, huh?

Anyway, I'm also excited about getting to sleep in later than normal. We don't have to be at the Covent Garden Tube Stop 'til 11.30. Yay! Oh, bad news, though - I'm getting sick. Not good!

I'm off to venture for some food. I'll steal it from someone if I have to! (Sorry for the weird mood - I think it's a mix of greyhound racing and nasal cloggage.)

Cheers!


No comments: