Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mary Poppins & The London Eye

A bunch of stuff happened since I last updated, but I can only remember two significant things.

Mary Poppins

Fantastic! I really loved it. I loved the sets, the effects, the actors .. they were all really good. I haven't seen the movie since I was at lesat in elementary school, so it was nice to see it in a different format. The guy who played the chimney sweep was pretty hot. At least, from what I could see. He was also a really good singer, and he had a great Cockney accent. The place we went beforehand was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good.

The London Eye

I finally went on it! It was absolutely fantastic! I got a lot of great pictures, so I hope I can upload them onto Facebook. I'll do that later. Afterwards, we walked around by Westminster Abbey for a bit and St. Margaret's Church. And the Clock Tower, which was beautiful because Big Ben started going off when we were walking by it. The moments such as that one are the ones that remind me that I'm in London. It's a great feeling.

I don't know what we're doing for the rest of the night, but we're going to figure it out. So, yeah.

Cheers!

No comments: