Monday, May 21, 2007

Fourth Day

Well, it was the first day of classes, AND, I am glad to say that the wireless is working!! This is, of course, thanks to Callie! Hurrah!

Anyway, class went well. Professor Dryden seems really nice. Typical older British man. We're going to be taking field trips to various productions and theatres and such. In fact, we have one tomorrow. I forgot where we're going (it's either Covent Garden or the West End), but I'm excited. And we also don't have classes on Fridays. It's absolutely brilliant.

Not much else has been happening so far today. We finally have had our first London rain, and I guess it's about time. I couldn't expect not to experience this kind of weather. But it's still nice out. It's just that it hinders the things that we are able to do, and that's bothersome. I can't complain, I guess .. London rain is ALWAYS better than regular, American rain. It's beautiful.

ETA (Edited To Add): Don't use the photobucket link. It's missing a lot of pictures. Go here, instead:

http://providence.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026113&l=4cb1a&id=17604057

It should work. If it doesn't, let me know via email or a comment on here. Okay, that's it!

Cheers!

2 comments:

laurie said...

hey well i just thought i'd read about what you are up to and ironically enough it was entitiled "fourth day." i thought that was neat on many levels. Looks like you fit right in with english culture, don't come back too prim and proper jk;)
talk to you soon and take good care, and oh yeah tons of fun!
cheers,
laurie

(ps i love when i can use cheers)

Maryalice AKA May said...

Aww, thank you for posting! I also thought of Encounter when I wrote about the Fourth Day. (:

And I love using Cheers, too. That's why I use it at the end of every post! Haha.

I hope Commencement went well. I'm sure going to miss you next year!!