Sunday, June 3, 2007

Oy.

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I've been so busy and the Internet has not been one of my friends as of late. I had to hike downstairs to the computer lab in order to type this up. I really don't want to talk about it, so we're not going to.

I think the last thing I wrote was about the greyhound races, yeah? I can't really remember. Umm .. soo .. what's happened since then? I can't even really remember. What day was that? Umm .. hmm. I went to the Globe. That was fun. I've been there twice, and I have to go back for a third time to finish up some souvenir shopping. The exchange rate is still killing me, by the way.

What else have I done .. ooh, we ate at Med Kitchen today on Gloucester. It was delicious. I had a chicken sandwich with bacon (the bacon here, by the way, is sooo weird) today. It was so good. We went to an Italian place last night, and that was also pretty good. I had risotto with chicken and asparagus. Not enough asparagus, though. Everything else was mmm mmm good!

Oh, went to the V&A gift shop twice in the past two days. Once to buy some souvenirs and then once to go back and return them because I realized I got a little to excited .. and didn't really think of the bank account. It was an issue. And they were pretty pointless presents, as well. No need to spend money on something that isn't going to get good use, right?

Well. Yeah. Class tomorrow. The last Monday here, and it's freaking me out! I don't even want to think about, so I'm not going to. That's it for right now. Hopefully the internet will be up and working in a short amount of time (aka tomorrow). I HATE not having internet. It absolutely sucks. AH!

I think Anna and I are off to some local pub to get a drink. She's angry, I'm PMS-ing, and drinks are good.

Cheers!

No comments: